Declarative AI 2020
Rules, Reasoning, Decisions, and Explanations
24 June - 1 July 2020, Oslo, Norway
The 4th International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning (RuleML+RR 2020)
The 16th Reasoning Web Summer School (RW 2020)
Declarative AI 2020
Declarative AI 2020 brings together the 4th International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning (RuleML+RR 2020), DecisionCAMP 2020, and the 16th Reasoning Web Summer School (RW 2020). It will take place in Oslo, Norway, 24 June - 1 July, 2020.
With its general topic "Declarative AI", the event aims at presenting the latest advancements in AI and rules, reasoning, decisions, and explanations and their adoption in IT systems towards improving key fields such as environment, health and societies.
The leading conference in rule-based reasoning, devoted to theoretical advancements, novel technologies, and innovative applications of knowledge representation and reasoning with rules.
It brings together leading decision management authorities, vendors, and practitioners, to discuss the current state of the Decision Management practice, the use of the DMN standard, real-world cases and their solutions supported by various DM tools.
RW Summer School 2020
The Reasoning Web Summer School disseminates recent advancements in Semantic Web and Linked Data applications. It is primarily intended for postgraduate (PhD or MSc) students, postdocs, young researchers, and senior researchers.
- Feb 10, 2020: Available sponsorship packages announced
- Feb 10, 2020: Keynotes announced:
- Derek Miers (Gartner, United Kingdom): What The Real World Needs From Decision Management, Reasoning and AI
- Dieter Fensel (University of Innsbruck, Austria): Knowledge Graphs: Methodologies, Tools, and Selected Use Cases
- Eyke Hüllermeier (Paderborn University, Germany): Multilabel rule learning
- Arild Waaler (University of Oslo, Norway): TBA
- Feb 7, 2020: Call for Applications for the RW Summer School available in text format here
- Feb 7, 2020: Information about the RW Summer School lectures and presenters is made available
- Feb 7, 2020: RuleML+RR Call for Papers in text format available for all tracks:
- Jan 23, 2020: Call for Presentations for DecisionCAMP is available
- Jan 17, 2020: A selection of the best accepted papers of RuleML+RR 2020 will be invited for submission to the Journal of Theory and Practice of Logic Programming (TPLP) published by Cambridge University Press
- Dec 19, 2019: CfP for RuleML+RR available
- Dec 13, 2019: Website online
Thanks to our partners and sponsors